Patient Code of Conduct
In an effort to provide a safe and healthy environment for staff, visitors, patients and their families, Feigenbaum Neurosurgery, P.A., expects visitors, patients, and accompanying family members to refrain from unacceptable behaviors that are disruptive or pose a threat to the rights or safety of other patients and staff.
The following behaviors are prohibited:
- Possession of firearms or any weapon
- Physical assault, arson or inflicting bodily harm
- Throwing objects
- Climbing on furniture or toys*
- Making verbal threats to harm another individual or destroy property
- Intentionally damaging equipment or property
- Making menacing gestures
- Attempting to intimidate or harass other individuals
- Making harassing, offensive, or intimidating statements, or threats of violence through phone calls, letters, voicemail, email, or other forms of written, verbal, or electronic communication
- Racial or cultural slurs or other derogatory remarks associated with, both not limited to, race, language, or sexuality
*Adults are expected to supervise children in their care.