About The Practice
Frank Feigenbaum, MD treats a full spectrum of neurosurgical problems, and our board-certified neurosurgeon keeps current on the newest advances in neurosurgical care including computer-assisted image guided surgery and minimally invasive approaches to surgery.
The physician and staff are committed to providing the highest quality of neurosurgical care. Our neurosurgeon will discuss all available surgical and non-surgical management options in detail, so that patients and their families will be able to understand the potential risks and benefits and make an informed choice.
Meet Our Physician
Frank Feigenbaum, MD, FACS, FAANS Board-Certified Neurosurgeon
- Tarlov & Meningeal Cyst(s)
- Perineural Cyst(s)
- Symptomatic Meningeal Cyst(s)
- Meningeal Diverticulum
- Ectatic Spinal Sac Cyst(s)
- Revision of Prior Meningeal Cyst Treatment
- Spine Tumors
- Complex Spine Surgery
- Medical City Spine Hospital
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Cyprus - AIMIS (American Institute for Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery)