Frank Feigenbaum, MD, FACS, FAANS
Dr. Frank Feigenbaum is a Board-Certified Neurosurgeon practicing in Dallas with extensive experience in treating Tarlov and meningeal cyst patients. Dr. Feigenbaum has developed and refined a surgical treatment for meningeal cysts with proven statistical results. Outcomes data reflect statistically significant improvement in a multitude of symptoms following surgery.
Dr. Feigenbaum is fully bilingual in English and Spanish and received his medical and surgical training at Georgetown University Medical Center in Washington, D.C. He is Board Certified by the American Association of Neurological Surgeons. In addition, he serves on the Medical Advisory Board of the Tarlov Cyst Foundation. Dr. Feigenbaum is the author of numerous journal articles and book chapters on meningeal cysts as well as other neurosurgical disorders.
Dr .Feigenbaum’s personal interests include watching his children participate in numerous activities, travel, baseball, collecting contemporary art, golf, and Roman history.
- Medical Degree: Georgetown University School of Medicine, Washington, D.C.
- General Surgery Internship: Georgetown University Medical Center, Washington, D.C.
- Neurotrauma Externship : Shock Trauma Hospital, University of Maryland, Baltimore, Maryland
- Neurosurgical Residency : Georgetown University Medical Center, Washington, D.C.
- Research Fellowship: American Association of Neurological Surgeons, National Institute of Health
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Medical Director – Tarlov Cyst Center
- Medical Advisory Board - Tarlov Cyst Foundation
- American Board of Neurological Surgery
- American College of Spine Surgery
- American College of Surgeons
- Texas Medical Society