To obtain a consultation for treatment in Europe, please send a request to be contacted by American Institute of Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery (AIMIS) in Cyprus. This is for NON-US patients only.
Prior to Your Consultation
- An introduction notification will be sent with patient forms and instructions for uploading your MRI images.
- Complete Paperwork: Please complete the patient forms, and follow the instructions given to return the forms.
- Upload Imaging: Follow the instructions given in the introduction notification on how to upload your MRI images.
- Contact is then made by a United States based international nurse/surgical assistant to confirm your information, address any questions, and schedule your consultation with Dr. Frank Feigenbaum.
- Re-scheduling for Emergency: In the event Dr. Feigenbaum is called into an emergency we may need to reschedule your consultation. Our staff will contact you as soon as possible if this occurs.
After Your Consultation
- You will receive your medical plan and financial quote.
It does not cost to obtain a consultation.
AIMIS Spine works with Aetna, Allianz, AXA, Bupa, Cigna, CLAL insurance, Harel, Henner, Menora Mivtachim, Migdal, and Phoenix.
Why Surgery in Cyprus
Since 2011, Dr. Feigenbaum has been treating patients affected by the problems of all types of meningeal cysts, including Tarlov cysts, at the AIMIS spine center in Cyprus Europe. Since this collaboration began, patients have come for treatment from all over the world including Australia, Canada, China, the European Union, Israel, New Zealand, and South Africa for a one of kind experience with wonderful concierge service with the same standards of a United States hospital. The mild Mediterranean climate is ideal for rest and recovery. Treatment is available 3-4 times a year in Europe though our unique collaboration with AIMIS Spine. The AIMIS staff goes above and beyond to care for our patients and their companions.
AIMIS provides top medical care and service. Your personal concierge contact will assist you with your trip planning, arrange accommodation in a full board 4-star hotel, and pick up at the airport and all car transfers. You will receive a warm welcome and a cell phone for your use while on the island. Staff members ensure your comfort and provide assistance during all phases of your surgery journey to you and your family. Patients have daily visits from a doctor and staff until they leave the island. There are opportunities to meet and network with other patients and their companions. AIMIS patients have said that they feel they have become part of the AIMIS family and some even ask to stay a little longer!