About Your Visit
Please call the office to make an appointment in advance. If you are unable to keep your appointment, please call us as far in advance as possible so we may use that time to see another patient in need of care. We make a sincere effort to adhere to our appointment schedule and appreciate your patience if we are late due to emergencies or hospital surgery.
Prior to Your Appointment
- Patient Portal: You will receive an invite for the patient portal via email. Please click on the link to create a patient login and update your patient demographic information. Note: If you did not receive an email with the link, please contact our office so that we can resend it or provide you with a demographic form.
- Complete Paperwork: Please complete the new patient paperwork provided to you and email/fax (214) 351-8460 back to the office AT LEAST ONE WEEK PRIOR to your appointment with a copy of your insurance card front AND back. Bring the paperwork with you to your appointment as well. You will also need to bring a picture ID and CURRENT insurance card(s) with you. If you are a Medicare patient, please fill out form Medicare Secondary Payer Questionnaire. Noncompliance means appointment will be rescheduled.
- Obtain Films: It is your responsibility to bring all relevant imaging studies (CT, MRI, X-Ray, etc.) with you to your appointment. We will need the actual studies (a CD or printed films) in order to evaluate you on the day of your appointment. Please note that a printed radiology report is NOT sufficient and does not replace the actual study. If you do not have a copy of your study, contact the facility where it was performed and ask for a copy.
- If you do not bring your Completed Paperwork AND Films with you, your appointment may need to be rescheduled.
- Re-scheduling for Emergency: In the event Dr. Feigenbaum is called into an emergency we may need to reschedule your appointment. Our staff will contact you as soon as possible if this occurs.
We accept most major insurance plans except for United Healthcare.
Fees & Payments
We make every effort to decrease the cost of your medical care. Therefore, we request payment arrangements for all office services at the time they are rendered unless prior arrangements have been made. We accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover for your convenience. If we are a participating provider of your insurance company, we will bill them. However, payment is the patient's responsibility. We will help in any way we can to assist you in handling claims.